126 Maine Ave. Rumford, ME
Lord's Day Masses
Sun 9:30am (also livestreamed)
Mon, Wed., and Fri 8:15am (also livestreamed)
OUR LADY OF THE SNOWS
265 Walker's Mills Rd. Bethel, ME
Lord's Day Mass
To view past Mass recordings, go to the Parish YouTube Channel
Effective Father’s Day Weekend (June 19-20), the Roman Catholic Diocese of Portland has lifted the general dispensation from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass and Holy Days of Obligation throughout the state of Maine. Issued due to the pandemic, the dispensation has been in place for Maine Catholics since March 18, 2020.
As of Monday, May 24th:
- Masks are no longer required for any person at any time, inside or outside the churches.
- Capacity limits, advance registration, and the gathering of contact tracing information for those attending Masses are eliminated.
- Pew seating arrangements to establish six or more feet of distance between each person/family are eliminated. Those attending Masses are welcome to sit where they are comfortable. All pews will be available for seating.
- The distribution of Holy Communion to the homebound is restored.
- Indoor choir practices can be held without distancing.
For those not yet comfortable with a return to Mass, the Mass will be broadcast simultaneously downstairs in the Church Hall at St. Athanasius and St. John at 4:00pm Sat. and 9:30am Sun.
Parish On-Line Events
There are no upcoming scheduled events.
SUPPORT THE PARISH
2021 Annual Catholic Appeal
Update September 2020
The Pastoral Plan Implementation Team has been meeting regularly over the past couple of weeks to prepare a summary of the 2020-2023 Pastoral Plan adjusting the timetable due to COVID-19. The Team has also been reading Fr. James Mallon's excellent book Divine Renovation. Currently, the team is evaluating potential "belonging programs" such as Alpha, ACTS Retreat, Arise Together in Christ, Christ Life, and Relit. We aim to have a recommendation to the parish soon.
For more information click HERE
For the 2022 Combined Parish and Budgets click HERE